We are currently seeking a highly driven, professional Part-Time Brand Ambassador representing MATZOBALL to join our innovative, growing company.
This position will primarily entail driving brand awareness and advocacy by working closely within the community and endorsing our products, promotions and services.
The Brand Ambassador will:
- Generate buzz through passion and engagement of our products & events
- Build strong professional relationships with all community personnel
- Make a significant impact on sales and improve the consumer buying experience
- Maintain and build brand presence through social media and marketing
- Engage consumers and share key messages about latest products & events
- Provide detailed feedback on attendee interactions and comments
- Enthusiastically create memorable brand experiences for consumers
- Present a professional appearance
- Wear specified team uniform (if applicable)
- Ability to work a weekend schedule with some evenings, (Saturday and Sunday)
- Must be tech-savvy and enjoy working with social
- Familiar with community practices and events
- Exhibit an energetic and enthusiastic attitude and tremendous interpersonal communication skills
- Independent and motivated team player
- Regular physical activity may be required, e.g., setting up promotional material
- Must reside in a centrally-located area close to the assigned territory
- Reliable transportation with valid driver’s license
- 24/7 access to internet/email access
- Must have access to a computer
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office a plus
If you are passionate about bringing the community together by changing how they experience meeting, apply to join our team today! Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of the nightlife industry and its related age restrictions, we are only accepting applications from those aged 21 and above.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Matzoball reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.