Intern: Graphic Design
Matzoball.org is seeking a non-paid intern in our South Florida Office office interested in Graphic Design to support our Visuals Department. The design intern will be responsible for new creative, as well as modifying exisitng creative for various campaings and events. This is an ideal position for a student, recent graduate, or novice designer looking to get industry experience. The design intern will report directly to the Creative Director.
- Creative vision
- Ability to understand marketing objectives
- Proficient with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Firm understanding of various image file formats (JPG, GIF, PNG, EPS)
- Understanding of web design concepting is a plus
- Experience with user interface design is a plus
Minimum of 3 days per week
* You must provide link to your portfolio or provide examples of professional or personal work to be considered for this position. Feel free to upload some great images along with your resume!
Payment: Unpaid (must be for school credit or experience purposes)